Omni Beats The Competition
EconoHeat Inc. is the industry leader of the most efficient waste oil furnace and used oil equipment in the world since 1983. As a result of our pursuit for waste oil perfection, we have successfully engineered the most diverse and advanced waste oil burner in existence. Our waste oil heaters, waste oil boilers, waste oil chillers and additional waste oil equipment are the easiest to maintain and clean resulting in a longer life span.
Early Econo Heat waste oil fired heaters utilized our patented hydraulic or (high pressure) atomization burners matched with cabinets purchased from Reznor of Mercer, PA. We experienced fair success. Although it required higher preheated oil temperatures resulting in carbonizing and ultimately plugging of the nozzle. Our R & D department felt the system required cleaning too frequently! So, it began designing a system that would allow for a reduction of the oil temperature, which would reduce carbon build up and extend cleaning intervals. With what had been learned from this system, specifically its need to have an exact oil preheat temperature, for adequate atomization of oil spray. Incorporating that heat control technology, and adding air at the nozzle to aid the oil flow spray (atomization), we were able to reduce the oils preheat temperature and the oil pressure.
The result was the only waste oil fired air induced low oil pressure burner in this relatively new industry, that would not carbon the passageways of the oil preheater block. Instead of increasing the cleaning intervals, we went a step further and eliminated it entirely. Read more…
ACCOMPLISHMENTS AND STANDARDS SET
* 1986 – 1st UL safety listing for waste oil burning appliances setting an industry standard.
* 1989 – 1st waste oil burner complete system patent.
* 1990 – Developed a heat controller and block design which preheats the oil thinning it for spray or atomization.
* 1990 – Industry first non-carboning pre-heater block design.
* 1993 – 1st patented oil flow control supply pump, adjustable for any application.
* 1998 – World’s 1st patented waste oil fired air conditioner. Still the only one in existence.
* 2003 – 1st & only Bi-Directional waste oil furnace that blows hot air on both sides of the heater.
* 2010 – Industries 1st & only double swing out doors for easy chamber access and maintenance.